So hi everyone I’m writing this from my iPod so sorry for any bad grammar an not writing in red xD. Anyway I figured since Braxton made a post I would too I just wanted to say hi to bodge, pikes and anyone else I’m forgetting. I went on club penguin today and now theres an EPF and the puddle shop is renovated and there’s new puffles and lots of new games. Club Penguin has really grown since I last went on. Though obviously my run-on sentences haven’t lol.
Just wanted to say hi! Seeya guys,
-RED OUT (I don’t think I can do the green smile from here Srry)
Oh god I forget what color I used to post on this site in.
Ok well anyway for those who dont know me, I am an original creator poster person of this site. I went by a few different names. Braxonack, c0deX1, Graphix, just to name a few. If you still don’t know who I am, then Google one of those names. Really people. I just was web-surfing and I saw that this website has gotten a ton of hits since I left. Its still getting hits today. 100,000+ hits. Wow. Oh and hey shoutout to all my old friends who are for some reason still viewing this site. Im sorry if I forget your names but hey, its been almost two years now.
….. Darn I forget… wait Bodge. Ok now I cant think of anyone else. So now I thought I would tell anyone who cares whats been happening with me. School. Black Ops.
See a ton has happened to me. Yeah. Anyway I thought I would tell you guys something monsterous. Its top secret. Don’t tell anyone. Especially your mom. Are you ready for this awesomness?
to tell you
Screen name. Yes, for those of you who I knew once, I was Braxonack. Now, I have taken up a newer, more godly form. People shake in fear when they see my name in the Call of Duty lobby.
I. Am. HappyUnic0rn556.
Nah just kidding. If you have a PS3 then add my real screen name: flokenz
Don’t ask what it means because then I’d have to kill you. Also my list is kind of full so add one of my secondary accounts too: xXflokenzXx, thealmightyallah, or flokenz2.
Now its time for me to go kill some f****** zombies.
Don’t complain about language I starred it out.
Old friends message me I guess.
P.S. Those people who ran the site when me, Red, Aqua, and whoever else quit, good job. You probably wont ever read this.
I’m leaving. I feel bad because I only post like once a month. I just am too busy. I don’t know who’ll replace me. I think the only way to save this site is to get Aqua and Cali back to work with Red and Brax and have the old trio back again. Otherwise, this site will just fall deeper into the pit it’s already in.
*~ Over and Out ~*
You know how in the last post I said it’s related (just related) to the EPF? Not any more! If you’re a secret agent you should’ve gotten a postcard from Club Penguin saying to go to the “Sports Shop”. But it’s not the Sports Shop any more…
When you go in the camera will find you. If you’re not already an agent, under your name in the top right corner it’ll say, Civilian (however you spell it). If you’re already an agent, it’ll say New Recruit. If you already know what I’m talking about and have done all this, like me, and you’re just so bored that you’re actually reading this, it’ll say EPF Agent.
Here’s how you take the test to be an EPF agent.
Part 1: Accuracy
A target will pop out of the wall. Use a snowball and hit it.
Part 2: Speed
Go on the green square and click on the red square. Here’s how to make you go faster: Click the minus (-) button on your keyboard. It’ll make your screen look less detailed, but it’ll make you run faster.
Part 3: Stealth
For this you have to hide. Wherever you hide one of the cameras can see you. So you have to throw a snowball at Camera 2 and hide behind a pillar. Like this…
Part 4: Smarts
For this you have to “get out of” the cage trap. It’s actually easier than you think! When the TV asks you to step onto the blue square, don’t! It’ll keep asking you to, but soon enough it’ll say you avoided it and won.
Then an elevator appears and takes you to the EPF Command room….
I’ll post about the other EPF stuff later.
*~ Over and Out ~*
There’s now a mission 11!!! It’s called The Veggie Villian. First I’ll tell you how to finish it, then I’ll say what happened afterward.
Here’s how to finish “The Veggie Villian”:
1. You start out at HQ. G’s typing. Talk to him. The clue Herbert left behind last time were corn seeds.
2. Go to the Gift Shop. (on your map go to the Town) Rookie and Jet Pack Guy are investigating.
3. Pick up the corn on the floor next to Rookie.
4. Talk to Rookie.
5. Go to the office.
6. Pick up the corn under the desk.
7. Talk to Jet Pack Guy.
8. G calls. Go back to HQ throught the Sports Shop. Talk to G. Herbet takes over the computer.
9. Go to the Lighthouse. (on your map go to the Beach)
10. Get the DVD from under the piano.
11. Get the can next to the wheel and the green buey.
12. Get the spray bottle on the sterio next to the stage.
13. Use the spray bottle to clean the DVD.
14. Go to the Beacon.
15. Talk to the construction penguin.
16. Go to Gary’s Gadget Room in HQ through the Sports Shop.
17. Put the can on the conveyer belt, turn the conveyer belt on and click water.
18. The can fills with water. Next click snow.
19. The water in the can freezes and becomes ice. Turn the conveyer belt off and the can falls over and you get glass.
20. Go to the Beacon. (on your map go to the Beach)
21. Give the construction penguin your new glass and he gives you the old lens.
22. Go to the Ski Village.
23. Talk to the brown penguin.
24. Give the brown penguin the lens for his glasses.
25. Click on the thing behind the movie that works the movie.
26. Open the DVD player and insert the DVD, then close the DVD player.
27. It turns on the sled movie, but you can still hear Herbert.
28. Go back to the machine.
29. Use the wrench on your spy phone to open the signal tracker panel.
30. Click on the signal tracker.
31. You have to play a game like Mastermind. You choose 4 colors, then press “Check”. If the color is worng alltogether, it has a red circle around it. If it’s just in the wrong position, it has a yellow circle around it. If it’s in the right spot and it’s the right color, it has a green circle around it. You keep going until you run out of spaces or get it right.
32. The signal’s coming from the Mine Shack. Go there.
33. Follow the trail.
34. Follow the trail of popcorn until you’re standing on a pile of popcorn.
35. Pick up the piece of paper on the trail.
36. Follow the trail the paper was on.
37. Do this until you hit the dead end with the last part of the paper and the piece of wood. Pick them up.
38. Go back until you’re standing on the popcorn again.
39. Read the paper. The list is: water, corn, fertilizer, hot sauce, and coffee. They’re also directions! When you’re standing on the popcorn there’s a watering can. Follow that path.
40. Next is corn seeds. Follow them.
41. On one path is a bag of fertilizer. Follow that path.
42. There’s a bottle of hot sauce. Follow.
44. There’s a bag that says “java”, which is the coffee beans. Follow.
45. You’re at a stream. Use the wood to get across.
46. There’s a ladder but it’s not on the gorund. Put the corn seeds in the flames on the right of the ladder. They turn to popcorn and make the ladder go down.
47. Go up the ladder.
48. You’re in Herbert’s lair! He’s still giving his broadcast. Talk to him.
49. Pull the plug of his computer.
50. He teleports you and the bomb to HQ.
51. Go to the closet. It has papers taped on it. Click the papers. A message is under them.
52. The message says, “Orange Book.”
53. Click on the orange book on the shelf. A panel pops out of the closet.
54. Click the panel.
55. You have another puzzel, and it’s sort of like a rubics cube. It’s different each time you do it, so I can’t tell you how.
56. When you’re done, Dot pops out of the closet. She helps you, Rookie and G escape. Then the Sports Shop blows up and the mission’s over.
It goes into the DS game! Because Dot’s in it and they have the EPF in the end. Now he’s what happened because of Herbert:
*~ Over and Out ~*
Hey guys…. Is there an echo in her, what the…, anyway I just wanted to say hi and OMG almost 100,000 Subscribers, so ya.
Haha I love Quickpress cuz it’s so quick…
anyway…, I looked at the About page and apparently there have been 15 CP Trios? O.o woooooooow… A lot happened since I died xD
So, just wanted to say hi and stuffffffffffffffff
p.s. for once I don’t have anyrthing to say for the p.s
p.s.s. Nevermind, wheres the color thing for the Quickpress :0 :/ no red, oh well I’ll edit it